Apply for Assistance
Download the Application Here
Car Repair Guidelines:
- You must be able to get your vehicle to our shop
- Income must not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline as listed on the chart below
- Provide a valid driver’s license
- Provide proof of current automobile insurance
- Provide proof of ownership of vehicle (title or registration)
Please submit the application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 1111 31st St. Lubbock, TX 79411.
- Submit all documents for approval
- When approved, a team member will call and schedule an appointment
- Customer will show up for their appointment to receive a free diagnosis on the car
- Technician will tell customer what problems they found with the vehicle and give an estimate of how much it will cost
Wrench It Forward depends on your charitable donations to support our mission of assisting individuals and families with low incomes in Lubbock and its surrounding areas. Your contribution makes it possible for us to serve individuals, families, students, senior citizens, and veterans affected by poverty in our community.